The NEW Kinze Mach Till 261
- Operation Width: 26 feet
- Acres/hour: up to 40
- Tractor HP: 400 hp fall; 350 hp spring (requirements may vary due to terrain and field conditions)
COMPLETE TILLAGE UP TO 40 ACRES/HOUR
Shred heavy residue in the fall, or produce an ideal seedbed for planting in the spring. The NEW Kinze Mach Till 261is an ultra-versatile, hybrid-horizontal tillage tool. Running at speeds of 8 to 12 mph, the Mach Till 261 uses two rows of concave discs and a corrugated roller to fracture, lift, mix, break up, level, and firm the soil. What results is a seedbed mix where 60% of residueis mixed into the dirt, and 40% remains on top as mulch to protect it. Mach Till not only replaced many machines,but can be used in the fall to shred residue and again in the spring to prepare the seedbed for planting.
Request More Info
Features may include:
A hybrid- horizontal tillage tool
- Mach Till is not a vertical tillage implement, but rather, combines the advantages of conventional tillage, vertical tillage, and soil finishing tools into one versatile, high-speed machine. As it passes through the field, the first row of discs fracture the soil and chopresidue; the second row of discs turn the soil over and incorporate residue throughout the working depth. The corrugated roller finishes the soil by breaking up larger clods and bringing fine soil in contact with residue.
- Designed to run at 8 to 12 mph, the Mach Till 261 can till at rates up to 40 acres/hour. Equipped with rubber suspension independent disc arms that allow over 11” of clearance, rocks anduneven fields don’t slow it down.
- The ¼” thick x 20” diameter concave discs are available in smooth or double-V designs. For tilling and inverting soil, the smooth style is recommended for a quality finish, while the double-V design has more edge area for high cutting power.
- High flotation radial tires provide an extremely wide footprint area for optimum performance in wet soil conditions. The shape of the contact area is specially designed to minimize the impact on soil structure.
- After the discs mix the soil, the trailing OTICO® Furrow Roller consolidates, levels, and firms the mix to prevent erosion and put fall mulch residue firmly in contact with the soil,or build a seedbed in spring to promote faster germination. The furrow roller is kept clean with carbide scrapers that have 10 times the wear of standard scrapers.
Robust, simple, and easy operation
- From the heavy and durable frame, the unobstructed trash flow design, to the easy-to-make cylinder adjustments, the Mach Till 261 hybrid-horizontal tillage tool is designed to effortlessly and efficiently get tillage work done. Weighing in at 23,000 pounds, there is no need for additional weights to tackle difficult conditions and properly penetrate the soil.
Easy hook up& low maintenance
- Hooking up to the Mach Till 261 is simple and safe with easy to identify and use hydraulic couplers, and a robust, hydraulically operated jack stand. It is equipped with maintenance-free bearings, carbide roller scrapers, composite bushings, and over-sized pins throughout. So when the 261 gets to the field, it keeps rolling until the job gets done.
How Does Mach Till Work?
- Kinze Mach Till cuts and throws the soil at an angle to avoid creating a smear or compaction layer in the soil,then mixes the soil and residue together. The corrugated rubber roller sheds soil, breaks up large clods, and brings fine earth into contact with residueto optimize decomposition. The result is a soil where 60% of the residue is mixed in and 40% remains on top as mulch to protect your asset. Mach Till creates an ideal environment for crops to thrive by improving water, nutrient and gas exchange.